Sunday, April 6, 2014

Start today!

I have been inspired by several people recently who are making big changes in their lives. Some through exercise. Some through cleaner eating. Then I saw a graphic similar to this posted by a friend on facebook:


It reminded me of friends and family members who are struggling with getting healthy. And, there's changes we can all make that we usually put off until tomorrow or a Monday or until better weather arrives...

My rant today is to encourage you - especially if you are someone who has been resisting change -- to start TODAY!

Take a 7-day or a 30-day healthier-you challenge.
Stop waiting.
And start your changes today.
 
If you choose, for example, to cut high fructose corn syrup out of your diet for 30 days, I'm guaranteeing you that you will feel better and healthier. Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables per day - you'll feel better. Stop consuming so many processed foods TODAY. Eat whole-grains. Take this challenge that I posted in March. Whatever you've been putting off, start the CHANGE today. Right now.
 
Write it down and tape it to your wall, your mirror or your refrigerator. While you're at it, write down these sayings too. Put them where you can see them! Tell your friends that they will soon be seeing a healthier you and that you might need their help!

 
 
Let me know if you're having trouble getting started or deciding what change to make. Or go back and read my very first entry on January 1 (that's a great idea!) I'd love to talk over ideas and help you get started. And did I mention... TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment