Friday, March 7, 2014

Start Your Day with Vitamin C

 
 

To start your morning off right, whip up a quick, healthy Orange Julius-like drink with your breakfast!

 
My sister put this bug in my ear the last time she visited. I had some leftover mandarines that we weren't eating. She told me to put them in a blender with milk to make an Orange Julius. I had thought about it often, but just once again found myself with extra mandarines. I peeled several and added vanilla coconut milk and ice. Yummy! No sugar and didn't need to add vanilla because it was in the milk. Great addition to breakfast, especially since you get all of the fiber from the mandarin this way and not just the juice. Thanks, sis.



Action Item: Try this with clementines, oranges, nectarines, etc!
 
For Further Reading: Benefits of Oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment